- Boxes of paper documents are taking up valuable space in your office
- Finding documents in your paper files is costly and time consuming
- Dark data problem: You don’t know what types of documents you have
- Sharing documents between employees is difficult
- Paper documents can be damaged by weather, rodents, or misuse
Solution: Document Archival and Retrieval
Scan your documents, turning them into searchable archives, so they can be quickly and easily retrieved, accessed, and shared between your key employees.
- Save real estate costs for storing boxes of paper documents
- Reduce the cost of searching for documents from paper files
- Improve the productivity of your key employees by enabling them to access important documents quickly and sharing as needed
- Improve compliance by knowing what documents you have and applying the appropriate retention policies against them
- Improve customer satisfaction by speeding up document-based business processes
- Convert paper documents to searchable PDFs
- Automatically separate batches of documents so each document can be specifically indexed and retrieved
- Automatically classify documents based on barcodes, layout, or text content
- Store digital documents in a content management system that allows you to easily search, retrieve, and share your documents
Want to learn more? We would love to hear from you!
We would love to hear how we can help you and your company save money and improve productivity. Please fill out the form below with your work contact information and a short description of your current business problem and we will reach out to you shortly!