Why should you upgrade?
- Improve the stability of your system, improving business operations
- Take advantage of new capabilities available to you, expanding your automation footprint
- Lower the amount of maintenance and associated costs
What is the upgrade process with HatchWork Solutions?
The upgrade process is broken up into two phases: Assessment and Implementation. In the Assessment phase, we will understand the entirety of your system, so we can accurately design and plan the upgrade. In the Implementation phase, we will perform the upgrade.
During the Assessment, we will:
- Take an inventory of your system, including all servers, workstations, batch classes, and customizations
- Work with you to understand any issues you have had with your current system, including any missed opportunities that you would like to realize in your new system
- Work with you to understand your current support structure, so we can understand how your system is supported in Production and make any recommendations for the future
- Design the “future state” of the system, including hardware specifications, network design, and solution design
- Create a Project Plan and a Services Quote for the Implementation phase
The Assessment Phase takes between 1-2 weeks, but can take longer depending on your system.
Why do we break up the upgrade into two phases?
We very much believe in the mantra Plan the Work, then Work the Plan. By completing the Assessment upfront, we quickly uncover the scope of the upgrade so we can both understand the technical and financial impact.
At the conclusion of the Assessment phase, we will provide you with three deliverables:
- Upgrade Specification: This technical document identifies the current system and articulates the design of the future state system
- Project Plan: This plan breaks down the tasks that need to be completed for the upgrade, along with timeframes and required resources
- Upgrade Services Quote: This is a quote for the cost of the Implementation phase of the upgrade, if the HatchWork Solutions team were to complete it. We fully expect you to shop the services around, but we hope we can earn your business.
How do I get started?
First, please complete the Kofax Capture Upgrade Interest Form. We will then contact you within 24 hours so we can take the next step.
Thank you so much for your attention and we hope we can help you in the future. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.