On February 6, 2017, Kofax released Kofax Transformation Modules 126.96.36.199 (6.0, Service Pack 2, Fix Pack 16). You can download this Fix Pack from the Kofax website here: Kofax Transformation Modules Thin Client Server 188.8.131.52
This Fix Pack contains the following fixes:
763830 – Image viewer and index fields are no longer updated in Thin Clients with updated browsers and if folders are used
The folder index calculation was fixed to work with updated browsers versions, page and fields are now displayed.
745734 – Incorrect message when user or password was wrongly entered in Thin Client modules
The correct error message is now displayed when a user enters an incorrect username or password.
For issue resolutions provided with Kofax Transformation Modules 6.0.2, see the
Kofax Transformation Modules 6.0.2 Release Notes.
Known Issues with This Fix Pack:
700014 – UserChanged not always triggered in the Thin Client Modules
Thin Client Validation:
– If a combo box is inside a table cell and the user quickly types or tabs away so that the combo box loses focus, the UserChanged event is not always recorded.
– The UserChanged event is not consistently triggered for combo boxes that are located within a table cell, when using the Cut & Paste context menu options or the corresponding keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl + X & Ctrl + V).
– Clicking on a check box that is inside a table cell does not trigger the UserChanged Event.
Thin Client Correction:
– The UserChanged event is not triggered while in Correct Whole Field mode or View Full Image mode, when using the Cut & Paste options or the corresponding keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl + X & Ctrl + V).
All Thin Client Modules:
– The UserChanged event is not consistently triggered when using the Delete context menu option.
697178 – “X” doesn’t trigger UserChanged in TC
If you are using Internet Explorer 11, using the ‘X’ on the right-hand side of a field to clear its data does not trigger the UserChanged event and statistical data is not collected for that action.
This is true for Thin Client Correction, Thin Client Validation, and Thin Client Verification.
WORKAROUND: Do not use the ‘X’ button to clear a field. Instead, use the Delete key or the Backspace key to delete unwanted data.
Alternatively, use different Web Browser such as FireFox.